Local businesses are owned and operated by your neighbours! They care about and are invested in the well-being of our community and its future. Right now more than ever, it's important to offer support to your community where you can!
1. Get It To Go: Many restaurants, cafes and shops are operating in new ways. Check out their social media pages for current take out menus or items being offered for delivery.
2. Connect To Your Neighbours: Are you in need of help or able to provide help to others right now? Click here to connect with your community online.
3. Get Social - Safely: Follow, like, share content and review your favourite businesses on their social media platforms. It's a free and easy way to offer support!
4. Order online: Many local businesses have the option to make orders online and are even offering special discounts, curbside pick up or free delivery!
5. Digital Services: Check to see which of your local services are now being offered online. Yoga, personal trainers, coaches, therapists, coaches, financial planners, lawyers, music classes can all be continued online!
6. Need to buy a gift? Buy a gift certificate from a local business!